This information regulates the processing of personal data through the use of the website available at spicyweb.it, ( hereinafter the ” Data Controller “), in compliance with the current regulations on data protection, including, in particular, the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
1. Identity and contact details of the data controller
The data controller is spicyweb.it
As the Owner is established in the Italian territory, no representative has been appointed.
2. Processing methods
2.1 Cookies and environmental data
- Navigation, functional, session cookies : allow the site to function properly. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the interested party’s device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting identifications of the individual sessions, and they are used in order to allow the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Statistical cookies: The site uses statistical cookies created directly by the data controller, as a first part, or provided by third parties. In the latter case, suitable instruments have been adopted to reduce their identification power, also by masking significant portions of the IP addresses thus treated. Furthermore, the use of these third-party statistical cookies has been subject to contractual obligations that commit the third party to use them exclusively for the provision of the service, to store them separately and not “enrich them” or “cross-reference” them with other information of which they have. With specific regard to Google Analytics cookies, the information that can be obtained from cookies on the use of the site by users will be transmitted by the browser of the interested party to Google Inc.,
The privacy policies of Google, which we invite you to read, are available at the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/it/privacy/privacy-policy.html
- Navigation data and environmental variables : The computer systems and procedures used to operate the site automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data relating to the navigation of the person concerned, including environmental variables. This category of data includes, by way of example:
- The IP addresses of the computers used by users who use the service;
- The number of accesses;
- The pages viewed;
- The date and time when the access took place;
- The url in which the browser was before viewing our page;
- The type of navigation browser;
- The operating system used.
- Profiling cookies: The site uses profiling cookies provided by third parties.
Delete and disable cookies
Delete / disable cookies with Firefox:
Delete / disable cookies with Edge:
Delete / disable cookies with Chrome:
2 .2 Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
The data optionally and freely provided by the person concerned by sending electronic mail to the addresses on the site may be acquired for the purposes indicated from time to time.
In particular, in addition to the email address necessary to reply to the sender, any other personal data contained in the relevant communication will be processed.
Such collected data will be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of preserving correspondence and will not be used for other purposes.
3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
1. In relation to technical cookies referred to in point 3.1 and to navigation data, the processing of personal data of the interested party is carried out in order to allow the correct use of the website; its use is necessary for browsing the website www.spicyweb.it . In this case the legitimate interest of the owner constitutes the legal basis of the processing;
2. In relation to non-technical cookies, the processing of personal data by means of these allows us to offer a personalized browsing experience through profiling. In this last case, the consent of the interested party is expressed as a legal basis, expressed in accordance with the current legislation;
3. In relation to the data voluntarily provided by email, the processing of personal data carried out allows the respondents to respond to requests. The legitimate interest of the Data Controller to respond to the interested parties constitutes the legal basis of the processing;
4. In relation to the data provided by the interested party for the purposes of the contact us function, the need to proceed with the processing for the execution of the contract and / or for the management of pre-contractual relations constitutes the legal basis of the processing.
5. Modality of expression of consent
Consent to the processing of personal data through non-technical cookies may be expressed:
- By clicking on a specific box presented in a banner.
6. Source from which personal data originate
Only the data provided by the interested party in accordance with this information, collected through the website or by sending an e-mail from the interested party will be processed.
Data from publicly accessible sources will not be processed.
7. Recipients and any categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data of the interested party may be recipients:
- Communications companies that carry out commercial communication activities and profiling activities on behalf of the Data Controller, who hold the status of data processors;
- Companies that offer information society services, including, in particular, those that offer hosting services;
8. Data categories
The personal data of the interested party will be processed.
9. Data transfer
The Owner intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization. These subjects could be represented, for example, by:
- Communications companies that carry out communication activities on behalf of the Owner;
- Companies that offer information society services, including, in particular, those that offer hosting services;
- Service providers of the communication company;
- Business Partner of the Owner.
The transfer of personal data to these subjects, if established in a third country or an international organization, is carried out in the presence of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, which has verified as the third country, the territory or one or more specific sectors within the third country, or the international organization in question guarantees an adequate level of protection of its rights. In any case, the Data Controller – if he deems it to be appropriate in any case – reserves the right to conclude specific separate agreements which oblige such parties to adopt adequate security measures, including organizational measures, aimed at offering appropriate guarantees regarding their rights. Google Inc., in particular, is contractually bound to ensure appropriate protection of the rights of the data subject. The data can then be transferred to the following countries: United Kingdom, United States of America. To obtain a copy of such data or the place where they have been made available, simply send the request to the address: email@example.com.
10. Period of storage of personal data
The personal data processed and stored in order to allow a correct use of the website are processed and kept for a period not exceeding 12 months starting from the date of the single collection;
Personal data processed for the purpose of setting preferences are processed and stored for a period of time not exceeding 24 months from collection;
The personal data processed for contractual and pre-contractual purposes are processed for a period of time not exceeding 10 years from the termination of the effects of the contract, in the event that the contract is concluded, and, in the case of mere pre-contractual negotiations, for a period not more than 10 years from the termination of the negotiations;
In relation to the data voluntarily provided by email by the user, these data are processed and stored until the relevant cancellation and / or revocation is requested by the interested party;
The Data Controller reserves the right, in any case, to request the data subject to renew his or her consent to the processing and / or to verify the consent already given.
11. Optional consent and consequences of non-consent
In relation to personal data processed using technical cookies in order to allow a correct use of the website, the communication of personal data is not a contractual obligation, but based on the legitimate interest of the owner, as without such treatment it could not be made the fully functional website is available;
Consent is to be considered optional in relation to non-technical cookies. In the latter case, failure to communicate such data will only make it impossible to provide a personalized service. In relation to the data voluntarily provided by email, consent is to be considered optional. However, failure to communicate such data will make it impossible to respond to the interested parties;
In relation to the data communicated for contractual and pre-contractual purposes, the communication of personal data is a contractual obligation and a necessary requirement for the performance of the pre-contractual negotiations and for the conclusion of the contract. The interested party has the right to provide personal data; in case of failure to communicate such data, however, it will not be possible to conclude any contract or perform any contractual negotiation;
In relation to the data voluntarily provided by email, failure to communicate the same will make it impossible to respond to the requests of the interested party.
12. Rights of the interested party
12.1 Right of opposition
The interested party has the right to object, at any time for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of) of the GDPR, including the profiling on the basis of these provisions. The Owner refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate cogent reasons for proceeding with processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
12.2 Other rights
The Data Controller also intends to inform the data subject of the existence of the following rights:
- Access rights of the data subject : the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is being carried out and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and specific information, in accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR;
- Right of rectification: the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also providing a supplementary declaration, in compliance with art. 16 of the GDPR;
- Right to data deletion, including the right to revoke consent: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the Data Controller is obliged to delete data without unjustified delay personal, or to revoke their consent, if the reasons defined by art. 17 of the GDPR. With regard to the right to revocation, the interested party also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Right to limitation of treatment: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing when the hypotheses defined by the art. 18 of the GDPR;
- Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to the Owner and has the right to transmit such data to another owner without impediments on the part of the Owner in the cases and under the conditions specified by art. 20 of the GDPR.
13. Exercise of rights
The requests to exercise the rights indicated in this information notice, including, in particular, the right to cancellation and the right to revoke the consent given must be addressed directly to the holder at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can exercise your rights by sending a communication via registered letter with return receipt to Via Luigi Galvani 4 – 01100 – Viterbo VT – Italy.
14. Accessibility of the information
The information can be accessed at www.bytekmarketing.it/privacy-policy , as well as at the Data Controller. If expressly requested by the interested party, the information may also be provided orally, provided that the identity of the data subject is proven, by means of a telephone request addressed to the addresses of the Data Controller.